He graduated from Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine in 1985.
He completed his cardiology residency training at İzmir Atatürk State Hospital in 1996. He is a member of the Turkish Society of Cardiology and the European Society of Cardiology.
Married and father of three children, Dr. Çetin Aydın is fluent in English.
Areas of interest:
• Coronary Artery Disease
• Heart Valve Diseases
• Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
• Rhythm Disorders, Heart Failure
• Dyslipidemia (Lipid/Fat Metabolism Disorders)
• Pregnancy and Heart Diseases
• Transthoracic Echocardiography (Heart ultrasound)