Spec. Audiologist Özgür Uğurtay received the title of Audiology Specialist in 9 Eylül University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Audiology in 2006, and continued his studies in the same clinic for 2 years as a Research Assistant. During this period, he attended many courses and seminars on vertigo and voice disorders.
Especially in Belgium and Sweden, he completed 11 separate education programs on Internal Ear Diseases and the Cochlear Implant,
and also worked abroad as a clinician, responsible for education in these fields.
Özgür Uğurtay, who has oral presentations at international and national meetings, is a member of the Turkish Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery Association.
Areas of interest;
Approaches to diagnosis in Vertigo;
- Positional Tests,
- Video Head Impulse Test (VHİT),
- Dynamic Posturography,
- Caloric test
- Vemp test
Approaches to treatment in vertigo
- All manoeuvring procedures for positional vertigo (BPPV),
- Balance rehabilitation,
- Vestibular rehabilitation.
- Approaches to diagnosis of voice disorders;
- Videosingostroboscopic evaluation,
- Computerized sound analysis
- Voice therapy
- Stuttering Treatment
- Cochlear Implant
- Hearing Assessment and Rehabilitation