He graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine in 2007. Between 2011 and 2016, he completed his specialization in the Department of Neurosurgery at Izmir Training and Research Hospital. He is a member of the Turkish Neurosurgery Association. Oral and written presentations made at national and international meetings; There are articles published in journals, compilations and translations written in various journals and books.
Op. Dr. Mahmut Necdet Palaz is fluent in English.
Areas of interest:
• Spine Surgery
• Specific Injections for All Kinds of Headaches
• Spine Fracture
• Scoliosis (Spine Curvatures)
• Ankylosing Spondylitis (Humpback)
• Spine Tumors
• Nerve Compression
• Endoscopic (Closed Method) Brain Tumor Surgery
• Brain Bleeding
• Pain Intervention Procedures (Radiofrequency, Laser)
• Hydrocephalus (Water collection in the brain)
• Congenital Anomalies
• Minimally Invasive Interventions and Head Traumas.