In Ekol Hospitals Chest Diseases Department, policlinic procedures, respiratory function tests, allergy tests, bronchoscopic procedures and modern treatment methods for the diagnosis of all lung diseases are applied by the experienced and expert staff in their field with the latest approaches.
- BRONCHOSCOPY UNIT
- DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF ALLERGIC LUNG DISEASES
- OBSTRUCTIVE LUNG DISEASES
- CHRONIC COUGH
- PULMONARY EMBOLISM
- RESPIRATORY PHYSIOTHERAPY
- RESPIRATORY FUNCTION TESTS IN RESPIRATORY PHYSIOLOGY LABORATORY UNIT
- SMOKING ADDICTION
- SLEEP APNEA
We'll call you
She studied medicine between 2000-2006. She graduated from Pamukkale University Faculty of Medicine in 2006 ranking first. In 2007, she started to work as an assistant at Ege University Faculty of Medicine Chest Diseases and Tuberculosis Clinic.
She received her expertise in 2013 from Ege University Faculty of Medicine Chest Medicine Department with her thesis titled "Comparison of non-invasive mechanical ventilator and oxygen therapy activities applied simultaneously with pulmonary rehabilitation in severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)".
She was a participant and trainer in the field of chest diseases in many congresses and meetings in Turkey and abroad. She is a member of European Respiratory Society (ERS), the Turkish Thoracic Society (TTS), Turkey Respiratory Research Association.
In 2010, she received the Ege University-Ministry of Health Good Clinical Practices certificate, the Ministry of Health Cessation Intervention Course certificate in 2012, and Polysomnography (sleep test) certificates in 2016.
She speaks English fluently.
- COPD - Pulmonary rehabilitation in COPD patients
- Balloon treatment in COPD (Broncho muco cleaner balloon method)
- Lung cancer
- Smoking cessation treatment
- Sleep Apnoea (Polysomnography test and evaluation)
- Pulmonary embolism
- Interstitial lung diseases
- Pleural effusion (thoracentesis for diagnosis and treatment - pleural fluid intake-application)
- Pneumothorax treatment (Chest tube-tube thoracostomy closed underwater drainage application)
- Bronchoscopy: It is most commonly used for pathological diagnosis in Lung Cancer. In addition, prolonged voice without any pathology in the vocal cords with a cough that lasted more than 3 weeks without any diagnosis (allergy, reflux, sinusitis) in determining the location of bleeding for patients who were found to have an abnormal appearance on chest X-ray and could not be diagnosed with other methods, and patients who had bloody sputum. Diagnosis and treatment are performed by performing bronchoscopy in patients with hoarseness, suspicion of foreign body escape to the lung, intense and viscous lung secretion in the airways and related atelectasis (lung extinction). Most often, bronchoscopy is performed on patients for pathological diagnosis, especially in lung cancer.
- In COPD patients, which is a new method, the enlargement and cleaning of the airways is performed bronchoscopically with the broncho muco cleaner balloon method.
- Respiratory function tests
- Exhaled carbon monoxide measurement
- Allergy tests