In the psychiatric field where all treatment services are provided, such as specifically couple and family therapy, sexual therapy and addiction treatments, the principle of respect for patient privacy is adopted. Each application is handled by our physicians and specialists with high clinical experience, scientific principle and state of the art equipment.
- MARRIAGE THERAPY
- SUPPORTING PSYCHOTHERAPY
- PANIC DISORDER
- ADAPTATION DISORDERS
- SLEEPING DISORDERS
- EATING DISORDERS
- ANGER MANAGEMENT
- DEPRESSIBLE DISORDER
- EXAM ANXIETY
- OBSESSIVE DISORDER
- COMMON ANXIETY DISORDERS
- ATTENTION DEFICIENCY AND HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER
- SEXUAL FUNCTIONAL DISORDER
We'll call you
She graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine in 2007. In 2011, she received his Psychiatry Specialization in Erenköy Mental and Neurological Diseases Hospital in 2013. In terms of treatment approaches, her areas of interest can be listed as Cognitive Behavioral Therapies, Awareness Acceptance and Realization Therapies, Enneagram-Focused Therapies. She is also a Homeopathy practitioner certified by the Ministry of Health, Department of Traditional and Complementary Medicine Practices in 2017. She has many certified trainings at domestic and abroad.
Exp. Dr. Sevgin E. Karacaoğlu is fluent in English.
Areas of interest:
- Anxiety (Anxiety) Disorders,
- Anger management,
- Sleeping disorders,
- Eating disorders,
- Alcohol and Substance Addiction,
- Gambling Addiction,
- Bipolar disorder,
- Exam Anxiety,
- Attention Deficit, Hyperactivity,
- Adaptation Disorder,
- Grief Process,
- Adolescence Problems,
- Psychiatric Problems During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding,
- Aging Psychiatry,
- Psychiatric Conditions Associated with Physical Diseases,
- Schizophrenia and Psychotic Disorders.
My papers presented at international scientific meetings and / or published in the proceedings book:
- Bipolar Mood Disorder and Multiple Sclerosis; A Case Report with Simultaneous Symptoms. Ekşioğlu S, Kılıçaslan EE, Kesebir S. Spring Symposium, 2011.
- A case report of psychotic disorder after the use of St. John's Wort as an anxiolytic. Ekşioğlu S, Kılıçaslan EE, Kesebir S. 47. Poster presentation of the National Psychiatry Congress, 2011.
- Subgroup of AdultAttentionDeficitHyperactivityDisorderWithBipolarDisorderPatients in RemissiontheEffect of DisabilityandQuality of Life. Ekşioğlu S, Koç İ, Kesebir S. European Psychiatry, 2012.
- SimutaneousVaricellaInfectionandMania: A case report. Güven S, Ekşioğlu S, Kesebir S. European Psychiatry, 2012
- Pheniramine Dependence: A casereport. Bilici R, Ekşioğlu S, Tufan E. Bulletin of ClinicalPsychopharmacology 2012; 22.
- Our articles published or approved in national and international journals:
- Sense of Identity in Young Adult Bipolar Patients: A Comparative Study. Kesebir S, Koç İ, Güven S, Ekşioğlu S, Dereboy F. Journal of MoodDisorders 2011; 1: 103-9.
- Temperament Characteristics of Patients with Mood Disorder with Suicide Attempt. Dr. Sevgin EKŞİOĞLU, Dr. Hüseyin GÜLEÇ, Dr. Gülnihal ŞİMŞEK, Dr. Ümit BAŞAR SEMİZ (Turkish Journal of Psychiatry Accepted-Unpublished Articles)
- Articles waiting for editorial board approval in various journals:
- The effect of delusion types on treatment response in the spectrum of schizophrenia (Article No: AJP-2013-11-081)
- Do ictal EEG characteristicspredicttreatmentoutcomes in schizophrenicpatientsundergoingelectroconvulsivetherapy? (Ref.:Ms. No. JCP-D-14-00088).
(The studies with the following titles have been started with the approval of the Ethics Committee of Harran University Faculty of Medicine.)
Investigation of coping attitudes and personality traits of patients with chronic itching.
The relationship of somatic symptoms with attachment style and illness perception in patients with unipolar depressive disorder.