Our Infectious Diseases and Microbiology unit works in coordination with all other branches in the field, ranging from flu to meningitis, from urinary tract infections to hepatitis, and from food poisonings to parasitic diseases. It also manages hospital infections, preventive studies and related issues as well as patient and staff trainings.
• HEMATOLOGY (COMPLETE BLOOD CELL COUNT)
• MICROBIOLOGY (URINARY, THROAT, EAR, DIRECT INSPECTION, DYED PREPARATIVE ANALYSIS, CULTURE, ANTIBIOGRAM NOSE EXTRACT ALLERGY DYE INSPECTION ETC.)
• SEROLOGY (HEPATITIS TESTS, ASO, VRP, RF)
• HORMONE (THYROID TESTS, PROSTATE, SPECIFIC ANTIGEN, OBESITY TESTS, INSPECTION OF ENDOCRINAL GLANDS)
• BIOCHEMISTRY (BLOOD GLUCOUSE, DIABETES TESTS, BLOOD OILS, LIVER, KIDNEY TESTS)
• ALLERGY TESTS