Our Infectious Diseases and Microbiology unit works in coordination with all other branches in the field, ranging from flu to meningitis, from urinary tract infections to hepatitis, and from food poisonings to parasitic diseases, and also operates for hospital infections, preventive studies and related issues and patient and staff trainings.
- HEMATOLOGY (COMPLETE BLOOD CELL COUNT)
- MICROBIOLOGY (ALL KINDS, URINARY, GAIN, THROAT, EAR, DIRECT INSPECTION, DYED PREPARATIVE ANALYSIS, CULTURE, ANTIBIOGRAM NOSE EXTRACT ALLERGY DYE INSPECTION ETC.)
- SEROLOGY (HEPATITIS TESTS, ASO, VRP, RF)
- HORMONE (THYROID TESTS, PROSTATE, SPECIFIC ANTIGEN, OBESITY TESTS, INSPECTION OF ENDOCRINAL GLANDS)
- BIOCHEMISTRY (BLOOD GLUCOUSE, DIABETES TESTS, BLOOD OILS, LIVER, KIDNEY TESTS)
- ALERGY TESTS
We'll call you
She graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine in 1982. She is a member of the clinical microbiology association. In addition to her 23 years of public and 30 years of private laboratory experience, she has been working as a member of Trakya University Hepatitis and AIDS Combating Association. Infectious diseases and microbiologist Refiye KOŞANOĞLU speaks English.
Areas of interest:
- All Laboratory studies
- Vaccine Studies
- Diagnosis of Meningitis