Dr. Ümit Karagöz
(EAR & NOSE & THROAT)
He is graduated from of Medicine in 2001. He completed his specialization degree in İzmir Atatürk Research and Educational Hospital in the branch of E.N.T.
He is an active member of TKBB, Turkish Association of Rhinology and Association of Facial Plastic. He has published articles in national and international journals and has Oral presentations in international and domestic meetings and congresses.
He speaks fluent English, is married with two children.
His areas of interest are:
- Nose Esthetic Surgery
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy
- Head & Neck Cancer Surgeries
- Allergical Rhinitis Treatment
- Nasal Septum Surgeries without Tampons ( Septum Deviation )
- Concha Operations
- Chronical Middle Ear Infection Surgeries ( Chronical Otitis Media)
- Otosclerosis Surgery
- Ventilation Tube Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (Sinusitis Surgery)
- Endoscopic DSR ( Tear Gland and Channel Operations)
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea Surgery
- Radiofrequency Surgeries
- Vocal Chords and Nodule Microsurgery