Prof. Dr. Erdoğan İnal
(EAR & NOSE & THROAT)
Graduated from Hacettepe Medical Faculty in 1969, he specialized in E.N.T in Ankara Medical Faculty between 1970-1973. After his military service, he worked intensely on Head and Neck Cancers in Ankara Oncology Hospital for nine years. In 1984, he continued his career as a lecturer at Gazi University Faculty of Medicine, Department of E.N.T and then as a Faculty Member working on academic studies for 30 years.
He was the Head of the Department of this clinic for 9 years. During that period, he had been in Japan, England, France, the Netherlands and the United States for different times and had worked in cancer treatment centres. During that period, he made around 160 domestic and 25 international broadcasts. He had been the chairman and speaker of numerous sessions at national congresses.
350 internal citations and readings were made to those internal and external broadcasts. Today, he is a member of the Turkish ENT Association and ENT and Head and Neck Surgery Associations.
Professor Dr. Erdogan İnal is married and has 2 children. He is fluent in English.
-Ear, nose and throat diseases, especially in Tonsil and Adenoid diseases.
-Children Ear, nose, throat diseases surgery
- Intranasal surgery
- Septum surgery
- Nasal turbinate surgery
- Reduction of the turbinate by radiofrequency
- Radiofrequency applications for allergic flu
- Sinus tumours surgery
- Approach to nasal area tumours
- Snoring treatment with radiofrequency applications and soft palate surgery
- Intraoral tongue and jaw tumours surgical approaches
- Surgical and laser treatment of larynx (larynx) diseases vocal cord polyps
- All kinds of surgeries regarding laryngeal cancers, partial or full laryngeal operations, chemotherapy radiotherapy and combined use of surgery separately or complementary to each other in the treatment of throat cancers
- Approach to tumours on the neck area, surgical radiotherapy and chemotherapy applications
- Neck area upper oesophagus surgery