Ekol Hospitals, thanks to its experienced team in the International Patient Services Centre, provides a comprehensive range of services for international patients and their relatives.
Our International Patient Services Centre coordinates with our patients starting from the initial contact, welcoming them upon their arrival in Izmir airport, and accompanies and assists them for the entire process, especially during their stay in our hospital, where they are personally guided every step of the way until their treatment has been completed and they are safely back home.
After our patients return to their home country, their recovery process is closely followed by our dedicated staff and physicians.
Our professional team can speak English, German, French, Arabic and Russian, and is ready to serve our patients from abroad! You can contact them easily via: [email protected]
Please click here to know about your hospital stay and total stay in İzmir.
How Does It Work?
• Patient requests are received and the treatment plan is prepared by our physicians
• Appointments are arranged
• Patients are taken from the airport to the hotel via our free transfer service
• Free transfer is also arranged to and from the hotel and the hospital
• Consultation, diagnostics, examinations, and pre-op tests are completed
• Operation takes place on the same day or the next day.
• Patient stays in the hospital are included in the price along with all medication and nursing
• Post- Op controls are included in the price
• Service to the airport for departure is included in the price
• The team stays in touch with the patient for the duration of the healing time
How Can the Team Further Help You?
• Ambulance & Emergency Services
• Hotel / Rental Reservations & Accommodation Arrangements
• Organization of Free Airport-Hotel-Hospital Transfers
• Preparation of Medical Reports and Their Translation
• Personal Assistance in the Hospital
• English, German, Arabic, French, Russian Language Support
• Follow-up After Treatment
• City Tours and Touristic Organizations
• Insurance Services Consultancy
Before Your Journey to Izmir
Click here to check our city catalogue
Our hospital accepts Credit or Debit cards from international banks. You can also pay in your local currency (EUR, USD, CHF, GBP ...) according to the daily exchange rate. TRY is of course also accepted. The payment needs to be completed before the surgery/treatment. Banks & exchange offices are closed as of 17:00 and they don't work on weekends.