Between 1983 and 1989, he completed his medical education at Ege University Faculty of Medicine. Between 1992 and 1996, he completed his General Surgery residency at İzmir Tepecik Training and Research Hospital. He is a member of Turkish Surgery Association, Turkish Colon and Rectal Surgery Association, National Endoscopic Laparoscopic Surgery Association, Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery Association, Hepatobiliary Surgery Association and Endocrine Surgery Association. He has many national and international studies and these studies have been cited many times.
Fluent in English, Opr. Dr. Mustafa Erol is the father of two children.
Areas of interest:
• Obesity (fatness) surgery and metabolic surgery
• Revision Surgery
• Laparoscopic reflux surgery
• Laparoscopic gallbladder and bile duct surgeries
• Gastric balloon application
• Laparoscopic gastric and intestinal cancer surgeries
• Hemorrhoid surgeries
• Perianal fistula surgeries
• Laparoscopic abdominal and inguinal hernia surgeries
• Breast Surgery surgeries
• Esophageal Surgery
• Thyroid cancer and goiter surgeries.