Dr. Günhan Güngör
(BRAIN & NEUROSURGERY)
He graduated from Osmangazi University Faculty of Medicine in 2007. He completed his specialization in Gazi University Faculty of Medicine, Department of Neurosurgery between 2009-2015. He is a member of Turkish Neurosurgery Association and Nervous System Surgery Association. He has verbal and written presentations at domestic and international meetings; articles published in magazines, reviews and translations written in various magazines and books.
He is married and has 2 children. Dr. Günhan Güngör is fluent in English.
His areas of interest are:
- Spinal Surgery
- Arthroscopic (Closed Method) Hernia and Neck Hernia Surgeries
- Endoscopic (Closed Method) Brain Hemorrhage Surgeries
- Endoscopic (Closed Method) Migraine Surgery
- Specific Injections for All Kinds of Headaches
- Spine Fracture
- Arthroscopic (Closed Method) Lumbar Surgery
- Scoliosis (Spinal Curvatures)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (Humpback)
- Spinal Tumors
- Nerve Jams
- Endoscopic (Closed Method) Brain Tumor Surgery
- Brain Hemorrhages
- Pain Intervention Operations (Radiofrequency, Laser)
- Hydrocephalus (Water collection in the brain)
- Congenital Anomalies
- Minimally Invasive Interventions and Head Traumas.