Dr. Murat Fece
Dr Murat Fece was born in 1966 in Erzurum. He was graduated from Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine.
He is an active member of American Academy of Oftalmoloji ve European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
He has great experiences especially on Cataract Sugeries and Refractive Surgeries. His main interests are modern FAKO surgeries, Multifocal Intraocular Lenses, Lasik, Femtolasik. He is also interested in Phacic Posterior Chamber IOL, Corneal Cross Link treatments (CXL), intracorneal rings and Keratoplasty.
He speaks fluent English, is married with 2 children.
Studied and Worked in;
Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine / Ankara
Ege University Faculty of Medicine / İzmir
- Cataract Surgery (modern FAKO Procedure, Multifocal Intraocular Lenses)
- Refractive Surgery
- LASER (Lasik, Femtolasik, Lasek)
- Phacic Intraocular Lenses
- Intracorneal Ring
- 40.000 Surgeries
Foreign Languages :
- English, French
- Turkish Association of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- ICL-ICL TORIC PHACIC IOL
- INTACS CORNEAL IMPLANTS
- SCHWIND – HANSATOM – MORIA – SKBM MICROKERATOMA
- TERY ASTIGMATOMA
- INTRALASE LASIK