Dr. Bora Şerifhan Alpaydın
(ORTOPEDICS & TRAUMATOLOGY)
He was graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine. He completed his specialization in Ege University Faculty of Medicine Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology between the years 1996-2002. In 1999, he took special training in company with Prof. Dr. Philippe Neyret on Knee Surgery for 6 months in France, Lyon Centre Livet Hospital. He has knee and hip joint replacement experience, over 10 thousand. He has thesis on hand and microsurgery, and he performed successful surgeries on this area. He is an active member of İzmir Chember of Medicine. He has many verbal and written presentations in national and international meetings, many articles published in national and international journals, many collected works and translations written in journals and books.
Field of Interests:
- Hip, Knee Prosthesis and Prosthesis Revision Surgery
- Shoulder, Elbow and Ankle Prosthesis Surgery
- Orthopedic Tumour
- Knee Arthroscopy (meniscus rupture repairs, anterior-posterior cruciate ligament repairs, alignment disorders, cartilage injuries and osteoarthritis treatment, PRP treatment)
- Shoulder Arthroscopy (cuff rupture, swimmer’s shoulder, bankart rupture, shoulder dislocation)
- Elbow and Ankle Problems Arthroscopy Treatment and Prothesis Surgeon (Knee, Elbow, Shoulder and Hip)
- Trauma Surgeries of Lower and Upper Extremities (surgical or non-surgical fracture and dislocation treatments). Feet and ankle deformity surgeries (hallux valgus surgery, hallux rigidus, morton neuroma nail surgeries)
- Nerve Compression Surgeries (carpal-hand, cubital-elbow, tarsal-foot etc.)
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Sportsperson Health and Surgery
Dr. Bora Şerifhan Alpaydın is married and has 2 children. He speaks well English.