International Patient Services
Ekol Hospitals, thanks to its experienced team of International Patient Services Center, provides a comprehensive service range for international patients and their relatives.
Our International Patient Services Center cooperates with the patient starting from their first phone call or e-mail and continues asissting them with their arrival to İzmir the airport and in all the process such as their visit to our hospital, where they are personally guided in every process until the treatment is completed and the patient is safely back home.
After our patient returns to their home country, the process of recovery after the treatment of the patient is closely followed by our dedicated staff and physicians.
Our professional team can speak English, German, French, Arabic and Russian and ready to serve our patients from abroad! You can contact them easily via: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions before coming to İzmir, please go to the bottom of this page.
How Does It Work?
- Patient requests are received and the treatment plan is prepared by our physicians
- Appointments are arranged
- Patient is picked up from the airport and brought to the hotel with free transfer
- Free transfer is arranged from hotel to the hospital
- Consultation, diagnostics, examination, pre-op tests are completed
- Operation takes places at the same day or next day.
- Patient stays at the hospital included in the price with all the medication and nursing
- Free transfer is organized from hospital to the hotel
- Post- Op controls are made included in the prices
- Patient is taken to the airport for departure included in the prices
- The team stays in touch with the patient for the healing time
How Further Can the Team Help You
- Ambulance & Emergency Services
- Hotel / Rental Reservations & Accomodation Arrangements
- Organization of Free Airport-Hotel-Hospital Transfers
- Preparation of Medical Reports and Their Translation
- Personal Assistance In the Hospital
- English, German, Arabic, French, Russian Language Support
- Follow-up After Treatment
- City Tours and Touristic Organizations
- Insurance Services Consultancy
Before Your Journey to İzmir
How can I pay the Operation ?
Our hospital accepts Credit or Debit cards also from the international banks. You can also pay in your local currency (EUR, USD, CHF, GBP ..) according to the daily ratio. TRY is ofcourse also accepted. The payment is needed to be completed before the surgery/treatment. Banks & exchange offices are closed at 17:00 and they don't work on weekends.
Can I withdraw money from ATMs?
Visitors may withdraw money in Turkish Lira as well as Euro and U.S. Dollar with their debit cards from the ATMs in Turkey. The majority of ATMs offer English language or other language options for the convenience of foreigners.
Can I use my credit cards for shopping?
Visitors may use their credit cards and debit cards for all kinds of purchases. It is advisable, however, to carry some cash with you in case you take trips away from the city center or travel to smaller towns or villages.
What is the local currency in Turkey?
Turkish Lira (TRY) is the local currency of the Republic of Turkey. Visitors can exchange their cash money for Turkish Lira at exchange offices and banks.
Can I drive in Turkey with my driver's license?
Foreigners may drive in Turkey provided that they keep their passport, international driver's license and the vehicle license with them all the time. Turkey drives on the right side of the road and the advanced highway network allows easy access to different corners of the land.
What kind of sockets are used in Izmir?
European two-pin sockets are widely used in Turkey as everywhere in continental Europe.
Can I use my mobile phone in Izmir?
Many international GSM operators provide coverage in Turkey in addition to local GSM operators such as Turkcell, Avea and Vodafone. You may ask your GSM operator to activate the international roaming function of your mobile phone before travelling to Turkey or just obtain a new SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card from local operators in Turkey.
What are the opening and closing times of museums in Izmir?
All of the museums in Turkey are closed on Monday and are open to visitation from 9:00 to 17.00 on the other days.
What are the opening hours of pharmacies in Turkey?
Pharmacies are open across the country every day from 09.00 – 19.00 except for Sunday. One pharmacy, however, is open 24/7 in each neighborhood by the time the others are closed.
What are the opening hours of shopping centers in Turkey?
In Turkey, shopping centers are open every day offering a variety of trademarks and services from usually from 10.00 am until 22.00 pm.
What are the opening hours of banks in Turkey?
In Turkey, banks are in service of their customers from 09.00 to 17.00 on weekdays but are closed on weekends.
What is the time zone in Turkey?
The time zone in Turkey situated at the connecting point of Asia and Europe is GMT +2.